Kevin O'Leary likes to take pride in being "the only disciplined investor in the tank" and enjoys his sarcastic nickname "Mr. Wonderful". While he's often viewed as the bad guy / bully on Shark Tank, there is plenty he can teach a budding entrepreneur or investor. Like fellow shark Barbara Corcoran, he doesn't buy into any bogus businesses and isn't afraid to tell it like it is. Here are some of my favorite quotes from Mr. Wonderful himself:
1) "Business is war."
2) "I'm not trying to make friends. I'm trying to make money."
3) "Nobody has a monopoly on good ideas."
4) "Never let them see you sweat... and never pay with credit."
5) "Never own the miner, own the gold!"
6) "It's not a business, it's a hobby."
7) "Don't cry about money. It never cries for you."
8) "It pains me to see good entrepreneurs chase bad opportunities."
And if you ask him, he'll always tell you the same advice that Warren Buffett would give you. Always invest!
Sounds kind of like a new age Gordon Gekko, minus the insider trading of course. Harsh truths, but sometimes he is right on the money (pun intended). I hope you enjoyed these Kevin O'Leary Shark Tank business quotes!
Want More Kevin O'Leary & Shark Tank Wisdom?
Read My Business Blog Posts:
"8 Lessons on Money From Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary"
"8 Great Mark Cuban Business Quotes"
As Always, Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: