When it comes to investment strategy and success, there are few people more knowledgeable and successful than Warren Buffett. This billionaire legend began investing at age 11 and never looked back. He now has an astounding net worth of over $60 Billion and obviously is a major player on Wall Street. Here are some of my favorite Warren Buffett business quotes:
1) "Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
2) "Rule #1: Never lose money. Rule #2: Never forget Rule #1"
3) "Someone's sitting in the shade today because somebody planted a tree a long time ago."
4) "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently.
5) "You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong."
6) "A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought."
7) "Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing."
8) "Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Warren Buffett business quotes!
Interested in more quotes from investment experts?
Read My Business Blog Posts:
"8 Great Kevin O'Leary Business Quotes"
"8 Great Mark Cuban Business Quotes"
"8 Great Jack Welch Business Quotes"
As Always, Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
HubSpot Inbound Certified Marketer
HootSuite Social Media Marketing Certified
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: