Words of wisdom from legendary businessman, entrepreneur, motivational public speaker, and influential investor Jack Welch:
1) "Control your own destiny or someone else will."
2) "If you don't have a competitive advantage, don't compete."
3) "Willingness to change is a strength, even if it means plunging part of the company into total confusion for a while."
4) "Face reality as it is, not as it was or how you wish it to be."
5) "Strong managers who make tough decisions to cut jobs provide the only true job security in today's world. Weak managers are the problem. Weak managers destroy jobs."
6) "Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion."
7) "An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage."
8) "Change before you have to."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Jack Welch motivational business quotes! Now get out there and improve that bottom line!
Interested in more wisdom from financial experts?
Read My Posts:
- 8 Great Warren Buffet Motivational Business Quotes
- 8 Great Kevin O'Leary Motivational Business Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: