I'm a proud member of Shark Tank Nation and I enjoy following the career of business mogul Mark Cuban. This billionaire business owner and investor joined the Shark Tank show on Season 2 after replacing original shark Kevin Harrington. He usually has some great insight to provide budding entrepreneurs, and I like his emphasis on work ethic. Here are some of my favorite quotes from the great Mark Cuban.
1. "I still work hard to know my business. I'm continuously looking for ways to improve all my companies, and I'm always selling. Always."
2. "Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world. Love what you do or don't do it."
3. "In my opinion, right now there's way too much hype on the technologies and not enough attention to the real businesses behind them."
4. “Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it away from you.”
5. “It’s not in the dreaming, it’s in the doing.”
6. "Recessions are the best time to start a company. Companies fail. Others hold back capital. If you are willing to do the preparation and work, it is the best time to invest in yourself and start a business."
7. "I love to compete. To me, business is the ultimate sport. It's always on. There is always someone trying to beat me."
8. "It is so much easier to be nice, to be respectful, to put yourself in your customers' shoes and try to understand how you might help them before they ask for help, than it is to try to mend a broken customer relationship."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great March Cuban Shark Tank startup quotes for entrepreneurial inspiration.
Want More Shark Tank Wisdom?
Ready My Posts:
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Owner & Marketing Consultant
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Digital Marketer
HubSpot Academy & HootSuite Certified Marketer
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This On Social Media: