Here are some of my favorite quotes about investing and business from billionaire and stock market influencer Carl Icahn:
1) "In life and business, there are two cardinal sins. The first is to act precipitously without thought and the second is to not act at all."
2) "I look at companies as businesses, while Wall Street analysts look for quarterly earnings performance. I buy assets and potential productivity. Wall Street buys earnings, so they miss a lot of things that I see in certain situations."
3) "You learn in this business: It you want a friend, get a dog."
4) "Don't confuse luck with skill when judging others, and especially when judging yourself."
5) "Some people get rich studying artificial intelligence. Me, I make money studying natural stupidity."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Carl Icahn quotes about investing and finances.
Interested in more great quotes on money?
Read My Posts:
- 8 Great Kevin O'Leary Business Quotes
- 8 Great Warren Buffett Business Quotes
Published by Michael J Schiemer
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: