Gary Vaynerchuk is a very successful entrepreneur and digital marketer that is getting a lot of attention these days. He has built businesses and taken them to the next level with his hustle, passion, insight, and incredible work ethic. He's a best-selling author, social media influencer, speaker, podcast host, marketing consultant, and pretty much every other multimedia marketing role you can come up with. Vaynerchuk is basically a walking Shark Tank on steroids, mixed with Tony Robbins. Make sure to drink a lot of coffee and try to keep up with him. He was recently featured on the new TV show "Follow The Leader" and he'll even be speaking at this year's Inbound16 from HubSpot. He preaches the gospel of business hustle and inspires millions online. Here are some of my favorite inspirational startup quotes from Gary Vaynerchuk:
1) "Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far."
2) "The problem is, we're all using social networks as distribution instead of native platforms to actually tell stories."
3) "Brand storytelling is not about pushing advertising, it's about bringing value."
4) "99% of people don't market in the year that we are actually living in."
5) "Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless."
6) "Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household."
7) "The person that gives the value first has the leverage."
8) "There has never been a better time, in the history of time, to start a business."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Gary Vaynerchuk motivational business quotes! Now go out there and Crush It!
I'm also in the middle of reading Gary Vaynerchuk's newest book #AskGaryVee so I'll be posting a review soon.
Interested in more entrepreneurial inspiration from digital marketing gurus?
Read My Posts:
- Neil Patel Startup Quotes
- Mark Cuban Entrepreneur Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Bootstrap Business: Money - Marketing - Motivation
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media