Picture from HubSpot via Pinterest
Rand Fishkin, SEO legend and owner of Moz, has a lot of great advice when it comes to digital marketing and media production. He's always spot on with his advice in a digital world with exponentially increasing competition and constantly changing algorithms. Optimize your business website or pay the price. He's also a big proponent of storytelling and creating quality content that actual humans will enjoy. Here are some of his quotes I enjoy the most:
1) "Better content is outweighing more content."
2) "The trend of design toward simplicity and accessibility in software happened for a reason... simple sells, simple is usable, and simple scales."
3) "SEO is no longer a job title, it has become part of everyone's job description."
4) "You've got to keep that text natural, authentic, and honest. It has to be real. It can't feel spammy and manipulative."
5) "The right way to think about social sharing: it is not fire and forget, it's being thoughtful about messaging in a timely fashion to different audiences."
6) "A click-worthy title is actually worth a lot more than a perfectly keyword-targeted title."
7) "Go for the better user experience every time."
8) "We've got to create a unique, special experience for them and delight visitors in addition to satisfying their query."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Rand Fishkin Digital Marketing and SEO Quotes!
Need More Digital Marketing Wisdom? Read My Post:
"8 Great Seth Godin Business Quotes"
Quotes found via Twitter (@RandFish), MySiteAuditor, and HubSpot.
As Always, Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Epic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
HubSpot and HootSuite Academy CertifiedMike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: