Neil Patel is known as many things: digital marketing guru, entrepreneur, startup founder, world-renown blogger, Google search engine optimization expert, business hustler (cut from a similar cloth as marketer Gary Vaynerchuk), and controversial marketer. Regardless of what you think of Neil Patel, his business prowess has made him successful, somewhat famous, and relatively wealthy. And did I mention he's only 31 years old?! I don't subscribe to all of his perspectives or advertising techniques, but I do find him to be an inspirational figure overall. And you can't dispute his long list of impressive accomplishments. Here are some of my favorite Neil Patel motivational business quotes:
1) "Don't make excuses, make improvements."
2) "Often times in order to capture your dreams, it will require you to chase your fears."
3) "Don't look back and ask Why? Look forward and ask, Why Not!"
4) "Winning provides happiness. Losing provides wisdom."
5) "To love without condition, to smile without reason, to serve without end... this is achievement."
6) "Create awesome content that teaches. You can't give up. You need to be consistently awesome."
7) "Don't optimize for conversions. Optimize for revenue."
8) "Sometimes when you follow your dreams, it opens the door for others to be able to follow theirs."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Neil Patel motivational business quotes. Now get out there and grow your business!
I'm in the middle of reading Neil Patel's book "Hustle" so I'll be posting a book review soon as well.
I hope you enjoyed this post with motivational startup quotes from digital marketer and entrepreneur Neil Patel.
Want more great insightful quotes from digital marketers?
Read My Blog Posts:
- Rand Fishkin SEO Quotes
- 8 Great Matt Cutts SEO Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Bootstrap Business: Money - Marketing - Motivation
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: