Daymond John is the rags to riches business mastermind behind the wildly successful FUBU clothing line and dozens of other brands. He's now best known for being on the panel of Shark Tank (along with Mark Cuban, Kevin O'Leary, Barbara Corcoran, Lori Greiner, and Robert Herjavec) as a skeptical but down to earth and passionate investor. He's now a successful investor in all industries and a best-selling author with books like "The Power Of Broke" (Frugal Business approved of course). Not to mention he has a net worth of about $250 Million. Daymond John has been through it all in his inspirational business journey and he has a lot of wisdom to share with entrepreneurs worldwide. Here are some of my favorite Daymond John motivational startup quotes to get you motivated:
1) "Don't wait for the 'perfect time', you will wait forever. Always take advantage of the time that you're given and make it perfect for you."
2) "You can make your own opinions but you can not make your own facts. Go sell!"
3) "Don't focus on you, focus on what you can give others."
4) "If you really want something, stop chasing it."
5) "Align yourself with the right people, forge the right relationships, and you'll set yourself up for the long run."
6) "Never give up what you believe."
7) "I got turned down by 27 banks, and bankers are nice compared to the sharks... I kept thinking big."
8) "Truth is the easiest thing to sell."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Daymond John motivational business quotes! I know I did. And for that reason, I'm out!
Want more Shark Tank Nation entrepreneurial wisdom?
Read My Posts:
- 8 Money Lessons From Kevin O'Leary
- 8 Great Shark Tank Business Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Bootstrap Business: Money - Marketing - Motivation
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: