Robert Herjavec, "the son of an immigrant factory worker", has been one of the Shark Tank investors since the first episode. His claim to fame in business is founding one of the biggest cyber security firms in the world, after previous successful business ventures. He sits on the panel with the other sharks Mark Cuban (Kevin Harrington in Season 1), "Queen of QVC" Lori Greiner, Kevin O'Leary, Barbara Corcoran, and Daymond John. He's usually more soft-spoken than cocky Mark Cuban and more nurturing than "Mr Wonderful" Kevin O'Leary.
Herjavec's rags to riches story is proof that you can control your own destiny with hard work, determination, and a strong business acumen. He is an incredibly motivating invididual and I try to follow a lot of his advice. Here are some of my favorite inspirational Robert Herjavec business quotes:
1) "Not everyone is willing to work as hard. But that's the key. Everyone can do it. Everybody has the tools and the ability to get there."
2) "Tough times never last. Tough people always do."
3) "Without the ability to visualize a goal and believe it will be reached, nothing of substance will be achieved. Not by anybody. Not at any time. Not in any place."
4) "I think fear holds people back. I meet a lot of people who say 'Oh, money's not important to me'. And I say, that is absolute crap."
5) "So I think you've got to work hard, but you have to work smart."
6) "Every now and then in your life as you try to chase your dream you get to a crossroad where you have to make a decision. Which way are you going to go?"
7) "I don't look at failure as death. I don't look at failure as finality. I just look at it and pick myself up and say 'we shouldn't have done that' and move on."
8) "A goal without a timeline is just a dream."
I hope you you enjoyed these 8 great Robert Herjavec Shark Tank quotes! Great proof of concept, I think you'll be successful... I'm out!
Want more Shark Tank Nation entrepreneurial wisdom?
Read My Posts:
- "8 Money Lessons From Kevin O'Leary"
- "8 Great Shark Tank Business Quotes"
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
HubSpot Inbound & Hootsuite SMM Certified
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: