While you may not agree with his economic or political views, Milton Friedman has always been a very highly regarded economist (winning the Nobel Prize for his work). Although he passed away nearly a decade ago, a lot of his views and theories still have a large impact on government and commerce. Here are some of my favorite Milton Friedman quotes:
1) "He moves fastest, who moves alone."
2) "The world runs on individuals pursuing their separate interests."
3) "There's no such thing as a free lunch."
4) "Society doesn't have values. People have values."
5) "Only a crisis - actual or perceived - produces real change."
6) "Our real objective is not just jobs but productive jobs."
7) "Of course none of us are greedy, it's only the other fellow who's greedy."
8) "One of the greatest mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great business quotes from economics legend Milton Friendman.
Want more quotes on business and economics?
Read My Posts:
"8 Great Kevin O'Leary Business Quotes"
"8 Great Gordon Gekko Business Quotes"
As Always, Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: