Enjoy these 6 sensational startup quotes from author, founder, and entrepreneur Peter Shankman:
1) “No one believes how great you are if you’re the one who has to tell them. You want your customers and your employees doing your PR for you and telling the world how great you are so you don’t have to.”
2) “Two things happen when you’re nice. Number one is that people remember you. Number two is that being kind tends to throw people off their game a little bit. So if you ever want that upper hand without actually being a bad guy, just be nice. People are always confused about what you’re doing.”
4) “B.R.A.I.N.S stands for Bring Random Amazement Into Normal Situations."
5) “If you have to move somewhere to find a better work-life balance, you’re probably not going to find it. I would say that the work-life balance has to start with you internally and work its way outward.”
6) “If you’ve had any modicum of success, you sort of have a responsibility to send the elevator back down.”
I hope you enjoyed these 6 great startup quotes courtesy of Peter Shankman.
Interested in more great motivational business quotes?
Read My Posts: