Peter Drucker, the founder of modern management, was one of the most influential thought leaders of the past century. He authored dozens of top-selling books on business and economics, and even received the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2002 before passing away in 2005. His influence lives on and his quotes continue to inspire millions. Here are some of my favorite motivational quotes of Peter Drucker:
1) "If you want something new, you have to stop doing something old."
2) "What gets measured gets improved."
3) "There is nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency something that should not be done at all."
4) "Meetings are by definition a concession to a deficient organization. For one either meets or one works. One cannot do both at the same time."
5) "No one learns as much about a subject as one who is forced to teach it."
6) "Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision."
7) "The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said."
8) "Management is doing things right. Leadership is doing the right things."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Peter Drucker motivational quotes! I know quote #6 is especially true!
Interested in more classic business motivation and advice?
Read My Business Blog Posts:
- 5 Famous Milton Friedman Business Quotes
- 8 Great Andrew Carnegie Business Quotes
As Always, Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
HubSpot Inbound Certified Marketer
HootSuite Social Media Marketing Certified
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: