The multimillionaire investor, consultant, and star of the hit show "The Profit" is Marcus Lemonis. He's all about people, product, and process to maximize his chances of a successful investment. He takes struggling or underwater businesses and implements his recipe for success to turn things around (while usually putting some money in his pocket as well). While he's more soft-spoken than a lot of other business moguls, he's still an extremely motivating expert in several industries. Here are some of my favorite quotes from Marcus:
1) “At the end of the day, the numbers don’t lie.”
2) “The best deals are when both parties come that come to an agreement feel just a little uncomfortable.”
3) “If you don’t love what you do, then you shouldn’t do it.”
4) “Control your cash, stick to your core business, and know your numbers.”
5) “If you don’t work for it, why do you think you deserve it?”
6) “Have no fear and be willing to fail.”
7) “When you shake somebody’s hand, it’s got to mean something.”
8) “If the employee is happy, then the chances of the customer being happy are exponentially better.”
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Marcus Lemonis motivational business quotes! Now get out there and pump up your profits!
Want More Business Motivation?
Read My Posts:
- 8 Great Gary Vaynerchuk Motivational Business Quotes
- 8 Great Robert Herjavec Business Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
HubSpot & HootSuite Certified Marketer
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: