Restaurant Makeover, Restaurant Takeover, Restaurant Impossible. Bar Rescue. And many episodes of 'The Profit'. There are plenty of great shows highlighting the challenges in ownership, management, branding, and customer service in the restaurant industry. I'm a big fan of the newer ones Bar Rescue with Jon Taffer and The Profit with Marcus Lemonis. Here are some of my favorite quotes from these business savvy shows.
1) "Take ownership of failure and than you'll own success." -Jon Taffer of Bar Rescue
2) "If you don't work for it, why do you think you deserve it?" -Marcus Lemonis of The Profit
3) "If I hit a home run 80% of the time and you want to talk about the 20% of times I miss swinging the bat, I'm OK with that." -Jon Taffer of Bar Rescue
4) "I belive in people, process, and product. But people are the most important thing." -Marcus Lemonis of The Profit
5) "High performance, high reward. Low performance, there's the door." -Marcus Lemonis of The Profit
6) "I don't embrace excuses. I embrace solutions." -Jon Taffer of Bar Rescue
7) "The best deals are when both parties that come to an agreement feel just a little bit uncomfortable." -Marcus Lemonis of The Profit
8) "If you don't love what you do, then you shouldn't do it." -Marcus Lemonis of The Profit
Want More Business Management Expertise?
Read My Posts:
As Always, Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
#TBT Picture Below: (My Old Frugal Attic Office!)
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media