Sam Walton was the American entrepreneur who founded Wal-Mart and Sam's Club. His business acumen and enthusiasm took one small variety store and turned it into a retail empire. While Wal-Mart is often viewed as a controversial corporation, its incredible success and industry influence are indisputable. While I'm neutral overall on Wal-Mart as a business entity, I find Sam Walton's business wisdom to be very inspirational. Here are some my favorite quotes of his:
1) "There is only one boss: the customer. And they can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending their money somewhere else."
2) "Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish."
3) "Commit to your business. Believe in it more than anybody else."
4) "Individuals don't win, teams do."
5) "Capital isn't scare; vision is."
6) "Keep everyone guessing as to what your next move will be."
7) "Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They're absolutely free and worth a fortune."
8) "High expectations are the key to everything."
I hope you enjoyed these great motivational entrepreneur quotes from Walmart founder Sam Walton!
Want More Business Motivation? Read My Post:
- Dale Carnegie Motivational Quotes
- Thomas Edison Business Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Bootstrap Business: Money - Marketing - Motivation
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This On Social Media: