1) "If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse."
2) "If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary."
3) "Work on yourself more than you do your job."
4) "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments."
6) "You're life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."
7) "Either you run the day or the day runs you."
8) "Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time."
Want More Business Motivation? Read My Posts:
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business