Zig Ziglar (real name Hilary Hinton) might just be the king of motivators when it comes to sales, business, and overall success. He was an industry legend that preached planning and winning in all aspects of life. Although he passed away recently, his legacy continues to live on in the spirit of millions of business professionals worldwide. These are just some of his countless quotes that continue to inspire me daily to triumph over adversity in my personal and professional life.
1) "It's not how far you fall but how high you bounce that counts."
2) "Attitude, not aptitude, determines your altitude."
3) "Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have 24 hour days."
4) "Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have."
5) "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
6) "When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal. You do not change your decision to get there."
7) "If you can dream it, then you can achieve it!"
8) "There are no traffic jams on the extra mile."
He has hundreds of other gems as well so definitely look into more of his quotes, books, and videos. I hope that these Zig Ziglar business quotes inspire you as much as they have inspired me over the years!
Need More Sales & Success Wisdom? Read My Post:
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Owner & Marketing Consultant
Extremely Epic Entrepreneur
Frugal Business Digital Marketing
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business