Here are some of my favorite quotes from businessman, entrepreneur, and author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad":
1) "If you've failed, that means you're doing something. If you're doing something, you have a chance."
2) "If you want to be rich, think big, think differently..."
3) "Listen to the advice from one who's already achieved your goal."
4) "Remember, your mind is your greatest asset, so be careful what you put into it."
5) "Knowing you need to make a change isn't enough. You've got to find the guts to do it!"
6) "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning!"
7) "When you are young, work to learn not to earn."
8) "Business is like a wheel barrow. Nothing happens until you start pushing."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great motivational business quotes from entrepreneur and best-selling author Robert Kiyosaki!
Interested in more great motivational quotes?
Read My Posts:
- 8 Great Daymond John Business Quotes
- 8 Great Michael Dell Business Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Digital Marketing Manager & Social Media Professional
HootSuite, HubSpot, & Google Analytics Certified
Bootstrap Business: Money - Marketing - Motivation
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: