Steve Jobs: Visionary. Motivator. Leader. Genius. Some people also have plenty of other less flattering terms for him of course. And many consider him the antithesis of personal computer industry rival Bill Gates. But regardless of your opinions of him, you can't deny that the Apple & Pixar powerhouse has been a business icon for decades, even years after his death. Countless millions have drawn entrepreneurial inspiration from his life and his words. Here are some of my favorite business quotes from him:
1) "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice."
2) "Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
3) "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
4) "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle."
5) "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
6) "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."
7) "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."
8) "Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works."
Now that you're motivated, read my book review:
Take a look at the official trailer for the Steve Jobs movie!
As Always, Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Owner & Marketing Consultant
Frugal Business Digital Marketing
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: