Peter Thiel is a king of Silicon Valley with his co-founding of Paypal (with Elon Musk) and CEO stint there, 2004 Investment in Facebook, and other wildly successfully investments in other new tech companies over the last 15+ years (including LinkedIn and Yelp). With a net worth of over $2 Billion, he certainly has a lot of clout in the digital and startup sectors. He has also shown strength as one of the few openly gay leaders (along with Apple CEO Tim Cook most notably) in Silicon Valley. As a shrewd investor and tech visionary, he has a lot of wisdom to share with us. Here are some of my favorite motivational business quotes from Peter Thiel:
1) "Tell me something that's true, that almost nobody agrees with you on."
2) "Silicon Valley is going to be the center of the US economy for the next 10-20 years."
3) "You can achieve your 10 year plan in the next 6 months."
4) "It won't be easy, but it's not obviously impossible."
5) "Today's 'best practices' lead to dead ends. The best paths are new and untried."
6) "Every moment in business happens once."
7) "Brilliant thinking is rare, but courage is in even shorter supply than genius."
8) "Not being able to get the future exactly right doesn't mean you don't have to think about it."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Peter Thiel business quotes! Now get out there and be a part of something big!
Looking for more wisdom from successful tech investors and founders?
Read My Posts:
- 8 Great Larry Page Business Quotes
- 8 Great Gary Vaynerchuk Business Quotes
Published by Michael J Schiemer
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: