Who better to get business, customer service, and entrepreneurial wisdom from than the venerable Seth Godin? This best-selling author, entrepreneur, and inbound marketer extraordinaire can teach anyone a thing or two about financial and personal success. He preaches the absolute necessity of pleasing your customers and standing out from the competition. Godin is also a well-known supporter of inbound marketing to reach a more targeted audience and get higher quality leads. He has books filled with entrepreneurial motivation and knowledge for anyone in business. Here are eight Seth Godin quotes that inspire me:
1) "Change almost never fails because it's too early. It almost always fails because it's too late."
2) "It's about getting out of this thing of fitting in, and shifting gears to being the one that stands out."
3) "The secret to being wrong is not to avoid being wrong! The secret is realizing that wrong isn't fatal."
4) "Selling to people who actually want to hear from you is more effective than interrupting strangers who don't."
5) "There's no shortage of remarkable ideas, what's missing is the will to execute them."
6) "The secret to leadership is simple: Do what you believe in. Paint a picture of the future. Go there. People will follow."
7) "How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable!"
8) "Don't find customers for your products, find products for your customers."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Seth Godin business quotes!
Need More Sales & Inbound Marketing Wisdom?
Read My Posts:
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Bootstrap Business: Money - Marketing - Motivation
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: