1) “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.”
2) “You are better off trying something and having it not work and learning from that than not doing anything at all.”
3) “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.”
4) “People think innovation is just having a good idea but a lot of it is just moving quickly and trying a lot of things.”
5) “People don’t care about what you say, they care about what you build.”
6) “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’…Unless I feel like I’m working on the most important problem that I can help with, then I’m not going to feel good about how I’m spending my time.”
7) “We look for people who are passionate about something. In a way, it almost doesn’t matter what you’re passionate about. What we really look for when we’re interviewing people is what they’ve shown an initiative to do on their own.”
8) “I think as a company, if you can get those two things right –having a clear direction on what you are trying to do and bringing in great people who can execute on the stuff—then you can do pretty well.”
I hope you use some of these Facebook quotes to motivate and inspire your own business success!
Are You A Frustrated Frugal Facebook Page Owner?
Read My Post: "Facebook Marketing Pay To Play"
Facebook Adding Profile Tags & Endorsements
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Bootstrap Business: Money - Marketing - Motivation
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: