John C. Maxwell is a famous American author, speaker, entrepreneur, and pastor that specializes in leadership. Here are some of my favorite quotes from him:
1) "Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them."
2) "People never care about how much you know until they know how much you care."
3) "A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them."
4) "People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision."
5) "The greatest day in your life or mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up."
6) "A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit."
7) "The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying."
8) "Learn to say no to the good, so you can say yes to the best."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great motivational leadership quotes from John C. Maxwell!
Interested in more quotes on leadership and business motivation?
Read My Posts:
- 8 Great Tony Robbins Business Quotes
- 8 Great Dale Carnegie Business Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Digital Marketing Manager & Social Media Professional
HootSuite, HubSpot, & Google Analytics Certified
Bootstrap Business: Money - Marketing - Motivation
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: