Muhammad Ali is considered by many to be the best heavyweight boxers of all time. He's also one of the most memorable sports figures in history with his many famous and profound quotes. His inspirational insight applies often whether you're in the ring or in the board room. Here are some of my favorite from The Greatest:
1) "The man who has no imagination has no wings."
2) "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."
3) "It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe."
4) "If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it."
5) "Don't count the days. Make the days count."
6) "Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right."
7) "The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up."
8) "Impossible is nothing."
I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Muhammad Ali inspirational quotes for entrepreneurs, startups, and small business owners!
Want more inspiration from the athletics side of business?
Read My Posts:
- 8 Great Arnold Schwarzenegger Motivational Quotes
- 8 Great Vince McMahon Motivational Quotes
Best Of Luck In Business To You All!
Michael J. Schiemer of Schiemer Consulting
Enthusiastic Entrepreneur & Owner of Frugal Business
Digital Marketing, Social Media, & Entrepreneurship on a Budget
HubSpot Certified Inbound Marketer
HootSuite Social Media Marketing Certified
Mike Schiemer Builds Better Business
Share This Blog Post On Social Media: